Dental Implant Treatment and Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica. Costa Rica has the best dental implant treatment and cosmetic dentistry sevice. In this video you will learn why Costa Rica is leading regarding dental implants. Chose the best, chose dental implants and cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica.
A dental implant is one option for replacing a tooth.
Implants are manufactured devices that are placed surgically in the upper or lower jaw, where they function as anchors for replacement teeth.
Implants are made of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body.
An implant-restored tooth consists of several parts.
– The implant, which is made of titanium, is placed in the upper or lower jawbone.
– The abutment can be made of titanium, gold or porcelain. It is attached to the implant with a screw. This part connects the implant to the crown.
– The restoration (the part that looks like a tooth) is a crown, usually made of porcelain fused to a metal alloy (PFM), but also could be an all-metal or all-porcelain crown. The crown is attached either to the abutment or directly to the implant. It can be screwed or cemented onto the abutment. If the crown is screwed to the abutment, the screw hole will be covered with restorative material such as tooth-colored filling material (composite).
An dental implant treatment looks and feels like a natural tooth. It fits securely when you chew and speak.
A single-tooth implant is a free-standing unit and does not involve treatment to the adjacent teeth.
With a dental implant, the surrounding teeth can remain untouched if they are healthy, and their strength and integrity may be maintained.
The implant can stabilize your bite and help prevent problems with the jaw.
We’ll try to answer why you should chose dental implants and cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica and if dental implants are good choice for you.
– If you are missing a tooth, or teeth you could be an ideal candidate for implants, especially if your smile reveals missing teeth!
– If you are uncomfortable with the way your dentures fit. Loose dentures can cause sore gums because of friction or food trapped under the bridgework.
– Loose teeth from gum disease may need support.
– Dental implants can give you a new base to support new teeth to function and feel like natural teeth.
Chose the best, chose Costa Rica Dental Care!